9 Proven WordPress Plugins to Help Increase Your Web Traffic!
9 WordPress Plug-ins to Boost Your Site’s Traffic!
Below are my Top WordPress Plug-ins that I have found useful to increase web traffic to my site.
– This Plug-in will automatically optimize your WordPress blog for search-engines. If you are a beginner, you don’t even have to look at the options, just install the plug-in and activate it. For the advanced user, you can fine-tune everything for Search Engine Opitimization.
This plug-in will help you avoid duplicate content issues that are typically found with WordPress. Plus you can override any title tags, set META description and any META keywords you want. This will give you more search-engine, targeted keyword information for the search-engine spiders to index your site, which will give you higher rankings in the search-engine results pages.
The higher rankings you have for your site, the greater the chances of being found at the top of the search-engine results pages. All-in-all, this is an out-of-the-box SEO plug-in for your WordPress blog.
– When a reply is made to a comment the user has left on a blog, an e-mail will be sent to the user to notify him/her of the reply. This will allow the user to follow up the comment and expand the conversation if desired.
3. Digg Digg
– This is an All-in-One, social voted buttons plug-in. It has integrated popular social voted count buttons into WordPress easily. Some of the buttons include integration for Digg, Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Google Buzz, Sphinn, Reddit, just to name a few.
The more your content is syndicated, the greater amount of traffic you will have coming back to your site.
– We all know the importance of spreading the word to your readers when you have posted new content. When you create a new post on your blog, WordPress Tweeter will send a message to your followers on Twitter, informing them that new content has been posted, along with the link back to your post. There is even an option to tweet when a post has been updated.
– This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask.com to better index your blog. With such a sitemap, it’s much easier for the search-engine crawlers to see the complete structure of your site and retrieve it more efficiently.
This plug-in will build your site map easily and give you the option to exclude the URLs that you don’t want the search-engines to index.
– Double or Triple Your Subscriber Rate In Just 5 Minutes…
You probably heard this before, The Money Is In The List!
You Can Grow Your Email List by 573% Using the World’s Leading Email Capture Software
- Convert website visitors into subscribers and buyers!
- Target specific pages with different, relevant offers!
- Double your subscriber rate, or your money back!
- Build a massive email list from free traffic!
And it’s so true… The more people you get on your list, the more money you will make because you can promote more things and send more readers back to your site.
This guy earns 6 figures a year from one of his blogs and the majority of his income comes from his list, because of that he has included a BONUS presentation you can watch on exactly how he makes money with is mailing list.
See His Story Here
– Take Maximum Control Of Your WordPress SEO.
SEOPressor plugin gives you maximum SEO clarity on your WordPress sites with a host of customization & optimization features designed for controlling SEO with ease.
SEOPressor gathers the most essential SEO intelligence of your website and present them in one place. You can gain important insights to your website’s SEO health with crystal clear clarity.
This plug-in is a brilliantly designed, time-tested SEO WordPress tool to help skyrocket your website’s search-engine rankings and increase traffic to your site!
– is a robust plug-in that enables commentor’s to sign up for e-mail notification of subsequent entries. This plug-in will place a note at the bottom of your comment box that states “Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail”, along with a check mark box.
The plug-in includes a full-featured subscription manager that your commenter’s can use to unsubscribe to certain posts, block all notifications, or even change their notification e-mail address!
When a person receives a comment entry from this plug-in, it will many times raise the curiosity of the person bringing them back to your site to reply and interact with the comments.
– Google has been using your site’s download speed in its algorithm since April of 2010. This WordPress plugin will dramatically improve the speed and user experience of your site by adding: browser, page, object and database caching as well as minify and content delivery network (CDN) to WordPress.
It has been proven by Google that users place a lot of value in speed… they also state that faster websites create happy users. Don’t send readers to your competitors website because your site takes too long to load. Not only will your sites speed help increase your search-engine rankings, but it will also create a user friendly experience bringing them back for more.
Closing Comments About SEO Friendly WordPress Plug-ins
Getting more traffic from search engines will help you boost your blog in many areas. You’ll receive more income from your followers, build your ‘List’, your site will rank better with the search-engines, and you’ll build a better brand.